Here is my card that I made for the August sketch this month. Lisa gave me some wonderful new papers from Bella Blvd, called Sunshine and Happiness. I used the Popsicle Kisses and the Play Date papers on this card.
I also used a couple of My Favorite Things dies that are well, some of my favorites. I used the Woodgrain Fence, the Fresh Cut Grass and the Circle Stax. Lisa can always order these if they are out of stock in the store.
I used Shimmerz Bamboo Leaf on my project as well.
And last but not least I used Tim Holtz's Distress Markers on my card for coloring the trees as well as his Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I used so many wonderful products from the store and included photos of everything so that you can locate everything you might want to buy to create a card like mine.
1. Take a piece of white tissue paper and spray with Shimmerz and let dry.
2. Stamp the two larger trees and cut out. Stamp the middle size tree top again on the double dot side of the Wasabi paper and cut out. Pop up the top of the tree to give it dimension. Color the trunks with several colors of brown from the Distress Markers.
3. Cut a 1 3/4" circle from the Bella Blvd Pickle Juice paper and a 2" one from the Play Date Bella Vlvd Paper.
4. Cut a 2 3/4 X 3 1/2 Rectangle out of the Bella Blvd Popsicle Kisses. I also used a strip of this to stamp the sentiment on and notche the right edge.
5. Rip off small pieces of the tissue paper and glue to the bigger tree. Set aside to dry.
6. Ink the fence with the Tim Holtz Ink and weave grass through fence.
7. Attach pearls to tree and assemble card.
I hope that you have a chance to play with some of these wonderful products that Lisa has in the store.